21 September 2011

Got green beans?

It requires three lb. cans these days...

To feed the Bentman a healthy snack!
Now mind you, he doesn't get the whole can all at once and he does shares with his 4-legged brothers and sisters but it is the most cost effective way I can keep him from eating us out of house and home. And don't get any ideas about me letting him counter surf- not in this house. Bentley has never figured out that he can jump up there. Yet. Though he has figured out how to open trash cans, cabinet doors and get stuck in the back bedroom because he has become a nosy butt. Think the meds are working and he is becoming a real Airedale again. He has even begun playing with his little sis Roux lately...watch out, she's not so little anymore (70 lbs.) and ready for some football!  

Till next time,
Karen Raye and the gang!

7 comments:

  1. We never figured out how to countersurf either, Bentley. It's probably best this way, huh?
    We love green beans too!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE green beans! I have them almost every day.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very glad Bentley is doing well. He looks cute in that photo! Both my ADTs like green beans but Alanis is the one who's truly crazy about them. I give the dogs raw green beans because I like to listen to the way they go snap, crunch, crunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased to hear Bentley has his paws firmly on the recovery road. Green bean..hmmm must put some on the shopping list. We rearely ever get em here!

    Have a good week
    Big Nose Pokes
    The Thugletsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green beans in gigantic cans! Yum...Oh Bentley I can teach you to counter surf if you'd like. I'm a PRO-countersurfer...Yup. Mama wishes I wasn't, but oh well. bol.
    AireSmooches, BRD

    I'm too short to countersurf, so I'm a good fellow! XX-Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHere are you?? Better get ta posting!!
    XO-
    BRD & Hootie

    ReplyDelete