28 April 2009

aaaggghhh.....too much RAIN


Waiting impatiently for the sunshine....
It appears as if it is never ending. The 4-legged's are terrified of thunder and the back yard is a swamp. The streets are starting to flood. And I have to get out in it to go begin finals. Blah. Much rather stay at home and protect the fur-faces from the thunder. Such is life in rainy Houston town today.
"It's raining. It's pouring. The four-legged's aren't snoring. They went to bed with thunder in their head. And wouldn't go out in the morning."

4 comments:

  1. We know about thunder! It's scares the piddle out of us and we HIDE! Fergi thinks I'm the Thunder Got, cuz she sometimes growls at me when it's happenin'!

    So... Mom decided to try and "organize" our blog so she can keep up with all our friends. We've got Bentley figured out.... he's the 'Dale. Can you help us with the rest of you? Please?

    Stay dry. Good luck on the finals!
    Jake (and Fergi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    We're 4 airedale from Australia and we found you through Jake & Fergi's blog. It's nice to meet ya.

    Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm terrified of thunderstorms too, guys! We sure hope the rain ends and the sun comes out for you today!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. That thunder is scarey stuff. I'm right with you there. Sorry you had to endure it. We hope you aren't in the flooding areas we saw on the news.Stay safe.
    XO-BabyRD

    I don't think I'll be afaid of thunder when I finally get to see it. I'm really brave.
    WelshHugs,Hootie

    ReplyDelete